Superior Coordination Services
Bayside Wedding and Events specializes in full-service wedding coordination from start to finish. With nearly 15 years of expertise, our team will remove all the worry and stress from your special day. Let us handle all the details so you and your guests can sit back, relax and enjoy this unforgettable gala.
Bayside Weddings and Events handles the following custom services based on your unique needs:
- Consult with bride and groom to begin wedding planning process (The first phone or in-house face-to-face consultation is free!)
- Handle flowers and rentals for event, if needed
- Locate and book any necessary vendors: cake, catering, photography, transportation, hair and makeup, babysitters and more
- Determine and discuss a timeline and logistics for the wedding day
- Run wedding ceremony rehearsal the night before the wedding
- Facilitate day-of details to ensure the event space is properly set up, items are delivered in a timely manner and more
- Coordinate on-time arrival and set-up for hair and make-up stylists
- Ensure all flowers arrive on time and distribute to wedding party
- Communicate any last-minute details to the wedding party
- Communicate with the transportation driver and wedding party so everyone arrives at the ceremony on time
- Manage the entire wedding ceremony and reception
*All of our planning services are available a la carte.
Depending on availability, Bayside Weddings and Events may be able to provide a Day-Of Wedding Coordinator. For couples who choose to plan their own event, a Day-Of Coordinator ensures your plans are smoothly carried out on the day of your wedding and will discreetly handle any problems that may arise. This specialist also acts as the liaison with the venue, catering manager, decorators, florist, entertainment, photographer and parents.
Bayside Weddings and Events also offers consulting services for couples who need expert advice about how to get their big day up and running. If you choose this option, you will need to select a trusted person who will be responsible for handling all the details on your actual wedding day.
Are you ready to start planning your big day?